This week was a doozy. I left work at lunch on Tuesday due to some flu-like symptoms and was home sick for two days. I'm feeling much better now, but seems a little strange that Friday is already here since I slept most of the week away! That being said, the weekend is here and I'll take it.
Here's what's making me happy this week:
1. Cowboy made two batches of chicken noodle soup for me while I was sick at home. I think all that soup (and all that love) played a big part in my quick recovery.
2. Two episodes of the Bachelor also helped.
3. Cuddles with these two definitely didn't hurt.
4. Hearing the news that another Bridget Jones book is in the works (it's true!) definitely lifted my spirits.
5. And knowing that I get to spend a flu-free weekend with the man I love makes me smile.
What are you happy about this week?